Friday, March 21, 2014
Please join us for a light breakfast and quality time with the children.
See you soon!
March 3rd through 7th - Right-to-Read Week
March 3rd - K-Kids - Cafeteria - 3:15-4:15 p.m.
March 4th - Student Council Meeting (3rd and 4th Grades) - Room 28 - 7:45 a.m.
March 5th - Kinetic City (3rd Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 6th - Kinetic City (4th Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 6th - 7th - PTO Spring Book Fair - 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
March 6th - Daisy Meeting (1st Grade) - Cafeteria - 3:15-4:15 p.m.
March 7th - PTO Build Your Own Technology Club (4th Grade) - 7:30-8:15 a.m.
March 7th - PTO Meeting - Cafeteria - 8:30 a.m.
March 10th - Brownies (#1153) - 3:15-4:15 p.m. - Cafeteria/Gym
March 12th - Student Banking - 8:20-8:40 a.m. - Foyer
March 12th - Kinetic City (3rd Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 13th - Kinetic City (4th Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 13th - Art Show - 7:00 p.m.
March 14th - PTO Build Your Own Technology Club (4th Grade) - 7:30-8:15 a.m.
March 18th - Dental Visit (Kindergarten) - 9:30-11:00 a.m.
March 18th - Green Thumb (4th Grade) - Cafeteria - 3:15-4:15 p.m.
March 19th - Kinetic City (3rd Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 19th - Green Thumb (3rd Grade) - Cafeteria - 3:15-4:15 p.m.
March 20th - Kinetic City (4th Grade) - 7:30 a.m.
March 21st - END OF THE 3RD GRADING PERIOD
March 21st - Donuts for Dads - 7:45 a.m.
March 24th through 28th - SPRING RECESS - NO SCHOOL - HAVE FUN!
March 31st - School Resumes - Welcome Back!
March 31st - Brownies (#1153) - 3:15-4:15 p.m. - Cafeteria/Gym
In order to enroll for kindergarten, your child must be five years old by August 1st.
REGISTRATION PACKET PICK-UP BEGINS FEBRUARY 24, 2014 AT THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
(7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.) DAILY.
- Your child's completed registration packet must be returned by March 31, 2014 to ensure enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year.
- At this time, you will sign up for your screening appointment on either April 15th or 16th between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note: These additional items are needed to complete your child's registration.
- Personal identification in the form of a picture ID (ex. driver's license) of parent or legal guardian registering the child
- Current utility bills
- Purchase Agreement and/or Lease Agreement
- Copy of child's birth certificate/passport
- Child's immunization records (These are due at the start of school year.)
- Custody papers (IF APPLICABLE)
- Child's social security number