As a community service, we offer certain facilities within various schools to be utilized by residents of the Independence Local School district, community groups and local organizations within the limits of the Ohio Revised Code. We encourage all potential renters of school facilities to read the Rental Program Guidelines and the Independence Fee Structure found in the Documents tab of the Facility Use Community Calendar.
Rental Program Guidelines:
• In order to use our facilities you must provide proof of insurance. You can send this proof of insurance to:
email@example.com. The registration process will not be approved without proof of insurance.
• As a reminder all approved users will be required to submit initial payments prior to locking in a date
for the usage of facilities.
• Liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 is required in order to use our facilities. Proof of such insurance will
be necessary prior to being approved as a facility user. Please email proof of insurance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By submitting a request for our use of facilities you agree to hold harmless the Independence Local School District, it’s individual
board members, agents, and employees from all liability, claims, demands, damages and costs for or arising from the lease/use of
the facility by the above named lessee/user from the Independence Local School District, whether they be caused by the
negligence of the lessees or its agents, employees, or invitees or by the lessor or its agents, employees, or invitees on the date(s)
requested above.Steps to Reserving our Facilities:
1. Click here
to become an approved user.
2. Once you have filled out the application and submitted proof of insurance you will have access to view our facility calendar.
3. Submit a request for specific date(s) and facility location with flat rate or pre-determined down payment by ILS administrator.
4. Once initial payment is received you will have access to permanently reserve the facility rental.